Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summertime ;)

It's 1,5 month now since my last italian lesson.. and there's at least 2 more months until the next one. That's why I'm quite sure I forget majority of the words and grammar rules etc during the summer vacation.. if I don't practice. So I try to change this - I have some books to read, if I have time for this, ahahaha :D
Anyway, few days ago I found a task from Impariamo Italiano facebook page.. to write a sentence with a word that contains ..zz.. . Those who speak that language may imagine, what word crossed my mind first.. But I found that this exercise is a challenge for me, so I tried to do a little brainstorming and write down to the paper all the words I know with ..zz.. . Did it while watching Spain-Brazil match.. took only first halftime to finish this :) . While writing, I suddenly remembered the.. first? italian lesson I had.. where teacher asked us to write down all the words in italian we know. Back then, my list was quite pathetic. Now, when I look at the list I did few days ago with only ..zz.. and the other one I wrote today, with ..gg.., I see the progress now :) . Through the pain and tears :P

Anyway, here's the ..zz.. list :)
1. pizza  2. piazza  3. pazzo/pazzesco  4. impazzire  5. pezzo  6. puzzare/puzzo  7. puzzola  8. prezzo  9. mezzo/mezzogiorno/mezzanotte  10. pupazzo  11. tazza  12. timidezza  13. sicurezza  14. purezza  15. bellezza  16. carezza  17. lentezza  18. tristezza  19. certezza  20. durezza  21. lunghezza  22. chiarezza  23. altezza  24. palazzo 25. mazzo 26. svizzera  27. gazzetta  28. frizzante  29. imbarazzante  30. azzurro  31. prezzemolo 32. orizzonte  33. razzo/razzista 34. indirizzo 35. realizzare  36. organizzare  37. analizzare  38. utilizzare  39. sterilizzare 40. apprezzare.

That ..gg.. list was not that easy to compose, took almost 2 hours until I felt that it is ready :D
1. pioggia  2. oggi  3. montaggio  4. coraggio  5. viaggio  6. doppiaggio  7. paesaggio  8. messaggio  9. massaggio  10. formaggio  11. spiaggia  12. pomeriggio  13. maggio  14.legge  15. corteggiare  16. sfuggire  17. gareggiare  18.aggiungere  19. leggere  20. suggerire  21. parcheggiare/parcheggio  22. passeggiare/passegiata  23. campeggiare  24. noleggiare  25. maggiore  26. oggetto  27. peggio  28. aggettivo  29. quaggiù/laggiù


I'm definitely going to keep these lists and look these over every now and then to add some new words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment